Rise Park Out of School Club
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
This statement outlines the services that children, parents/carers and the school can expect from our club.
Our club aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the school.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Club continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our club is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
Our club is committed to providing:
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of the children first.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.